1. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Limited (PMEX). You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of PMEX. PMEX neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with PMEX.
3. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of PMEX or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. While PMEX uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, it makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided on "as is basis". PMEX accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, PMEX will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site.
5. PMEX assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, from the Site.
6. If applicable, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of PMEX or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
7. Because PMEX has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because they have not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that PMEX is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of PMEX.
8. PMEX expressly disclaims all liability for the use or interpretation by others of information contained on this Web Site. Decisions based on information contained in this Web Site are the sole responsibility of the visitor, and in exchange for using this site the visitor agrees to hold PMEX harmless against any claims for damages arising from any decisions that the visitor makes based on such information. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS SITE CONSTITUTES INVESTMENT ADVICE.
9. PMEX reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. PMEX accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of PMEX a third party.
10. PMEX may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The above terms and conditions are in addition to any specific terms and conditions agreed to between parties or displayed on any web page of the site.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of Pakistan, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the Honorable High Court of Sind, Pakistan for the resolution of all such disputes irrespective of the fact the site is visited from any other territory.