Membership Membership Application Documents
- 1. Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association (Memorandum must contain following clauses which authorizes the applicant to obtain membership rights and to act as broker in commodity futures contracts, please follow following link:- ___________________).
- 2. Certified copy of Certificate of Commencement of Business, in case of public limited company.
- 3. Certified copy of board resolution authorizing the application and Chief Executive for PMEX membership.
- 4. List of Directors & Shareholders with attested copies of CNIC/Passport of all directors.
- 5. Attested copies of educational and experience certificates of Chief Executive (minimum graduation / five years experience of buying and selling or dealing in commodities or securities market required).
- 6. Statement of Net Worth of the company (minimum Rs. 20 million for Universal Membership / minimum Rs. 10 million for Specific Commodity Membership) on prescribed format duly certified by Chartered Accountants at the State Bank of Pakistan panel of auditors category “A, B or C” vide (Annexure A).
- 7. Statement of Net Capital Balance of the company (minimum Rs. 2.5 million) on prescribed format duly certified by Chartered Accountants at the State Bank of Pakistan panel of auditors category “A, B or C” vide (Annexure B).
- 8. Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.50/- on prescribed format (Annexure C).
- 9. Undertaking on prescribed format (Annexure D).
- 10. Bank Reference Letter.
- 11. Attested copy of NTN certificate of Chief Executive and latest filed income tax return of the company.
- 12. Copy of latest audited financial statements (Newly incorporated companies are exempted from this requirement).
- 13. Company Profile and CV of Chief Executive.
- 14. Completed membership application form duly signed and stamped.
- 15. Pay Order / Demand Draft of (Rs. 2.5 million for Universal Membership / Rs. 0.75 million for Specific Commodity Membership) in favour of “Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Limited” against membership admission fee.