Senior Manager – Software Development
Graduate/Masters Computer Engineering/Science
4 to 5 years of experience (min. 1 year managing a team)
• Reviewing current systems & presenting ideas for system improvements.
• Working closely with other team members.
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes according to standard.
• Development, unit testing & Bug fixing of the live software projects.
• Monitoring performance of the running application.
• Optimization of the performance of the relevant application.
• Conversion of legacy projects to the modern development framework like .NET.
• Analyzing and implementing the change requests.
• Technical documentation of assigned in-house software projects
• Development and operations of Trading related soft wares.
• Maintenance of assigned software projects
• Implementation of assigned change requests
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff, producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live, preparation of training manuals for users
• Any other tasks assigned by HOD
Last Date to Apply: October 15, 2022
Please send your resume at [email protected]