– Assistant General Manager – Business Development
– Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
Years of Previous Experience:
– 5 to 6 years of experience (1 to 2 years managing a team).
- To generate business leads by meeting potential clients.
- Relationship building with existing and new clientele
- To train members/brokers/investors regarding PMEX services and products.
- Any other task assigned by the HOD.
- Strong Communication Skills & IT Fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi – tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in word, excel, outlook, and PowerPoint.
Last Date to Apply: April 15, 2021
Please send your resume at [email protected]