-Chief Risk Officer
-BSCS, BSIT, BSSE/Masters Computer Engineering/Science
-CISM, CISSP, Cloud Security
-5 to 6 years of experience (1 to 2 years managing a team).
- Mitigate information security risks in line with industry practices, the risk appetite of the business & any legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- Ensure compliance of information security policy and ISMS.
- Review Business Continuity and DR documents on a regular periodic basis for accuracy and completeness.
- Co-ordinate & liaise with internal auditor & security assessors as necessary.
- Review and identify risk associated with in the business processes and new projects and report it on timely for its resolution.
- Oversee technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment.
- Assess the organization’s security measures, such as firewalls, anti-virus software and passwords, to identify any weak points that might make information systems vulnerable to attack.
- Review internal security assessment reports conducted by IT with the help of security tools, if applicable.
- Recommend information security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Research the latest information technology security trends.
- Ensure that Information security audits are conducted periodically or as needed
- Provide training for employees, explaining security risks and ISMS requirements and demonstrating good practices,
- Any other tasks assigned by CRO
Ability to review and recommend solution to protect organization information assets from internal and external threats.
Last Date to Apply: July 15, 2022
Please send your resume at [email protected]