Assistant Manager – IT Application
Graduate/Masters Computer Engineering/Science
Year of Experience:
At least 5-6 years in reputable financial institution or leading software house.
- • Application Support Manager needs to have at least a working knowledge of database management, different operating systems, and server configuration.
• Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior Manager IT Applications.
• Responsible for applications configuration and deployment
• Deploy application code changes provided by internal software development team.
• Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
• Overall responsible for day-to-day IT operation activities
• Applications monitoring and tuning to ensure optimum performance
• Directly interact with customer support department incase of any application error or bug reported by customer.
• Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Software development team.
• Recommend innovative and automated approach for applications administration tasks
• Team management
• Contribute and participate in disaster invocation and recovery processes.
• Troubleshooting IT service-related problems and resolution
• Work in different Shifts and Holidays
• Assist the database group in database operations
• Trading System monitoring and Startup
• To perform any other task assigned by the management
To manage and perform daily application administration and to ensure availability of trading related applications.
Last Date to Apply: October 30, 2021
Please send your resume at [email protected]