Deputy Manager – Information Security
-Chief Risk Officer
-Graduate/Masters Computer Engineering/Science
-5 to 6 years of experience (1 to 2 years managing a team).
- Mitigate information security risks in line with industry practices, the risk appetite of the business & any legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- Ensure compliance of information security policy and ISMS.
- Manage external audits and assessments, oversee audit findings and management actions plans. Ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Develop and review Business Continuity and DR documents on a regular periodic basis for accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct regular DR drills to ensure the system availability and readiness of relevant teams.
- Co-ordinate & liaise with auditors & security assessors as necessary.
- Review and identify risk associated within the business processes and new projects and report it on timely for its resolution.
- Implement and oversee technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment.
- Monitor their organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate violations when occurs.
- Assess the organization’s security measures, such as firewalls, anti-virus software and passwords, to identify any weak points that might make information systems vulnerable to attack.
- Perform technical security review of the systems with the help of tools, if applicable.
- Prioritize security coverage to ensure that strategically important data, such as commercial information or personal data, receives the highest levels of protection.
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Research the latest information technology security trends.
- Recommend security enhancements to relevant department.
- Assist system administrators in deploying security controls in the systems, if required.
- Ensure that Information security audits are conducted periodically or as needed
- Provide training for employees, explaining security risks and ISMS requirements and demonstrating good practices.
- Any other tasks assigned by CRO
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Last Date to Apply: July 15, 2021
Please send your resume at [email protected]