Assistant Manager- Marketing
- 4 – 5 years of experience over all
- Contribute to the strategic planning of marketing activities to drive forward agreed company objectives
- Assist marketing team in preparing annual marketing budget
- Prepare and disseminate daily and monthly commodity roundup to brokers and PR agency
- Serve as a liaison between company and creative agencies for the purpose of development and execution marketing collateral
- Assist in production of marketing collateral including brochures, newsletters, annual reports, calendars, and giveaways etc.
- Assist in developing company presentations
- Prepare Top Ten Broker list and Agri Trade Summary of the week and disseminate it to the list of recipients by email
- Prepare and disseminate FIA data
- Plan and assist in organizing events
- Coordinate with vendors and ensure smooth execution of projects
- Daily website updates: circulars, news, opening and closing rates, margins, brokers reports and Daily Roundup.
- Maintain and update information on the website
- Manage web banner advertisement on the company website
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain, build and update distribution list of brokers, media, associations etc.
- Manage inventory of marketing collateral
- Maintain and update market budget on a regular basis
- Liaison with Finance department to process payments
- Plan and assist in organizing awareness programs at PMEX premises, in business schools etc.
- Prepare and disseminate circulars and update them on corporate website
- Manage all social media activities to build brand image of the Company on World Wide Web
- Prepare Facebook metrics report on a monthly basis
- Prepare Task Sheets and monthly MIS for the department
- Check emails at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content Writing, Graphic Designing, Digital Marketing Skill
Last Date to Apply: November 30, 2020