Head of Legal and Membership
L.L.B, L.L.M. or relevant degree in the field of Law
2 to 4 years of experience
- Drafting/Vetting legal documents/agreements in effective manner to mitigate all legal risks.
- Coordinate with departments for the signing of the agreement, distribution, safe custody and for the administration and archival process of the agreements.
- Assist in dealing with legal counsels and brief them on court matters and obtaining opinions on various legal issues.
- Assist in rendering internal legal opinion on various issues.
- Handling all matters related to TRE Certificate holders of the Exchange including processing applications for new TREC/ transfers/ conversions/change in registration details/ change in constitution/ etc. and their licensing with SECP and its renewal;
- Prepare periodical reports with respect to the legal & membership function.
- Assist in improving processes and work flows.
- Perform any other task assigned by HOD.
Excellent written and verbal communication, knowledge of laws, rules and regulations, ability to prepare legal documents MS Office, Excel
Last Date to Apply: October 15, 2022
Please send your resume at [email protected]