Direct Reporting: Assistant General Manager – IT Infrastructure
Education: Graduation/Masters (Computer Science)
Special Education: Windows Server Domain and Policies Administration.
Experience: 3 to 4 year experience
Job Description: • Deployment and configuration of servers.
• Hardware & Software Installation on Servers, Desktops, Laptops.
• Servers Performance Monitoring.
• Troubleshooting IT services problems and resolution.
• Server Maintenance.
• Manage and Maintain VMware products including ESXi and VCenter.
• Manage Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, Office 365 and user activities.
• Resource allocation of Software Defined Network as per requirement.
• Operating System Patch Management.
• Antivirus server Management for users and servers.
• USB smart Cards & Digital Certificates Issuance and renewals.
• Web Servers management.
• Tier III support to members for Trading Terminal issues.
• To perform any other task assigned by the management.
• Management of cloud infrastructure and Data centres.
• Manage Network Attached Storages of Primary & DR.
• Team Management.
• Coordination with vendors for support warranty claims.
• Any other task assigned by HOD.
Skills: MCSA, MCSE and VMware certification will be a plus.
Last Date to Apply: July 15, 2022
Please send your resume at [email protected]