- 2 year of relevant experiences
- Supervised that all payments process are processed in accordance with manual.
- Ensure all payments are appropriately recorded in accounting system and are in compliance of applicable laws.
- Ensure all fixed assets additions and disposals are timely recorded and updated in fixed assets register.
- Computer generated tagged numbers are accordingly forward to Admin / IT department for asset tagging.
- Review monthly bank reconciliation and checked whether all reconciling items are identified and accounted for.
- Review bank fund position to ensure liquidity management and investments of idle funds in accordance with approved investment policy
- Scrutiny monthly payroll, respective working of employees benefit, tax deductions.
- Ensure prepayments and advance payments are scrutinised for accounting and recovery/ expense.
- Review creditors and accrued and other liabilities for its accurateness and completeness.
- Checked working of rebate to active brokers against trading fee is processed and paid.
- Preparation of monthly report of outstanding receivables is forwarded to Customer Services for follow up with brokers/ customers
- Review working of Income distribution processed by Operations.
- Prepare monthly management financial report and perform variance analysis in comparison to budget and previous month.
- Prepare quarterly, interim and annual financial statements along with variance analysis to be presented to management and board.
- Prepare and provide workings required by income tax consultant for filing annual income tax return and quarterly advance tax of company and its respective funds and coordinate with tax advisor to filed within due date.
- Prepare annual Budget with data / supports gathered from all departments, historical data and company strategic view.
- Coordinating with auditors, monitoring the progress of audit, working with auditors and deal with issues and queries.
- Any other task as required time to time by management.
- Updated knowledge of IAS / IFRS and Financial reporting
- Updated knowledge of tax laws (Income tax, sales tax etc.)
- Corporate laws
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Report Writing skills
- Knowledge of Accounting software (SAP, Oracle etc.) is preferred, but not a must
Last Date to Apply: March 15, 2020