Assistant Manager – Legal
• Drafting/Vetting legal documents/agreements in effective manner to mitigate all legal risks.
• Coordinate with department for the signing of the agreement, distribution, safe custody and for the administration and archival process of the agreements.
• Assist in dealing with legal counsels and brief them on court matters and obtaining opinions on various legal issues.
• Assist in rendering internal legal opinion on various issues.
• Handling all matters related to TRE Certificate holders of the Exchange including processing applications for new TREC/ transfers/ conversions/change in registration details/ change in constitution/ etc. and their licensing with SECP and its renewal.
• Prepare periodical reports with respect to the legal & membership function.
• Assist in improving processes and work flows.
• Perform any other task assigned by HOD.
Last Date to Apply: November 15, 2021
Please send your resume at [email protected]