Senior Manager – Database Administrator
No of Vacancies: 01
Direct Reporting: Senior Manager – Database Administrator
Education: Graduate/Masters Computer Engineering/Science
Special Education: Oracle/SQL and DBA Certifications
Should have 5+ years of hands-on experience in difference RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server).
Certification: Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 11g/12c/19c
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of RDBMS software and related products
- Evaluate RDBMS features
- Work as part of a team and provide 24×7 support when required
- Take care of the Database design and implementation
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Assist developers with database activities
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Migration of Oracle Database from old versions to latest version i.e. 11gR2/12c/19c
- Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an on-going basis to stay current.
- Handle the task of conducting research on new products and evaluate the specific requirements of Organization.
- Responsible for solving the problems and queries of users related to RDBMS
- Responsible for managing and executing database Projects. Prioritize security coverage to ensure that strategically important data, such as commercial information or personal data, receives the highest levels of protection.
- Perform any other task assigned by HOD.
- Must be well conversant with latest technology trends, best practices and leading tools and techniques, etc
Last Date to Apply: May 31, 2022
Please send your resume at [email protected]