Manager- Software Development
-Master / Bachelors of Computer Science
-6 to 8 years of experience (2 to 3 years leading a team)
Manager Software Development is a leadership role accountable for the successful delivery of software projects. Managing a team of developers and quality assurance engineers, the Manager software development will work closely with the supervisor / line Manager and other IT Managers in order to deliver software and IT services that meet user needs. Manager Software Development will be accountable for the creation and delivery of the strategic, software and IT architecture vision and leadership and all aspects of the development of the software.
- Responsible for keeping the trading system and all related system up and running.
- Responsible for identifying emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the SD department.
- Responsible for managing resources for the purpose of delivering services in compliance with established objectives.
- Responsible for variety of planning and development activities.
- Responsible for hiring of human resources in the department.
- Responsible for the appraisals of all Software Development team.
- Responsible for attending managerial and inter-departmental meetings.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Responsible for creating a detailed work plan for successful completion of the project
- Managing the software project through all the phases of SDLC
- Responsible for identifying emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the infrastructure.
- Responsible for preparing written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written references and conveying information.
- Responsible for recommending equipment, software and materials procurement required for efficient completion of the job.
- Responsible for coordinating with various areas within IT department to achieve various objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating with vendors about the procurement of different IT products.
- Overseeing systems development, enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Coordination with various departments to transform the business requirements into different technical artifacts and applications.
- Discussion of the business requirements within the department.
- To communicate regularly with line manager / supervisor and all users of information services and systems. Optimization of the performance of the relevant application.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Meeting other business heads to understand business requirements
- Provides technical guidance and training to the software team
- To perform any other task assigned by the HOD.
Skills required: Trading System, IT Management, Software Engineering, Project Management, ERD Modeling
Reports to: Senior Manager – Software Development
Last Date to Apply: July 15, 2021
Please send your resume at [email protected]