Intern – Regulatory Affairs
Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs
ACCA Affiliate or Finalist
-Prior internship experience preferred
- Conduct Enquiries, On-site Inspections and Investigations.
- Monitor brokers’ compliance through off-site monitoring and reporting.
- Perform periodic compliance reviews of PMEX departments.
- Handle Investor Complaints & Arbitration proceedings.
- Liaise with the brokers and auditors on system audits.
- Maintain proper record of department in hard and soft form
- Any other responsibility which may be assigned by the head of department.
- Team Player
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication
- Able to work effectively in stressful conditions
- Takes Initiative
No of Vacancies: 02
Last Date to Apply: October 15, 2021