Graduate/Masters Computer Engineering/Science
5 to 6 years of experience (1 to 2 years managing a team).
• Reviewing current systems & presenting ideas for system improvements.
• Working closely with other team members.
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes according to standard.
• Development, unit testing & Bug fixing of the live software projects.
• Monitoring performance of the running application.
• Optimization of the performance of the relevant application.
• Conversion of legacy projects to the modern development framework like .NET.
• Analyzing and implementing the change requests.
• Technical documentation of assigned in-house software projects
• Development and operations of Trading related soft wares.
• Maintenance of assigned software projects
• Implementation of assigned change requests
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff, producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live, preparation of training manuals for users
• Performing any task assigned by the HOD.
-ASP.NET 4.5 (Web forms and MVC),
-Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle (Query etc.),
-Web Services and WCF Microsoft Visual Studio
Last Date to Apply: September 15, 2022
Please send your resume at [email protected]