Deputy Manager – Software Development
- Graduate/Masters Computer Engineering/Science
- 5 to 6 years of experience (1 to 2 years managing a team).
- Reviewing current systems & presenting ideas for system improvements.
- Working closely with other team members.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes according to standard.
- Development, unit testing & Bug fixing of the live software projects.
- Monitoring performance of the running application.
- Optimization of the performance of the relevant application.
- Conversion of legacy projects to the modern development framework like .NET.
- Analyzing and implementing the change requests.
- Technical documentation of assigned in-house software projects
- Development and operations of Trading related soft wares.
- Maintenance of assigned software projects
- Implementation of assigned change requests
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff, producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live, preparation of training manuals for users
- Performing any task assigned by the HOD.
-ASP.NET 4.5 (Web forms and MVC),
-Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle (Query etc.),
-Web Services and WCF Microsoft Visual Studio
Last Date to Apply: July 15, 2021
Please send your resume at [email protected]