Officer – Risk & Market Surveillance
– Deputy Manager – Risk & Market Surveillance
– Bachelors in Actuarial Sciences and/or Risk Management or Finance. Candidate possessing any relevant professional certificated in aforementioned fields shall also be considered.
Candidates perusing or having intention to pursue professional exams in Finance, Risk management and Actuarial Sciences shall be preferred
Years of Previous Experience:
– 2 to 3 years of experience
- Monitor international news and upcoming Data which might affect commodity prices and market exposures.
- Monitoring large trades to evaluate market concentrations.
- Monitoring Price Limits and validate prices at time of mark to market.
- Analyze price and volume data to detect (e.g.) unusual price movements, market congestion, or unusual volume activity, which could be indicative of underlying problems in the market.
- Develop internal reports and dash boards to communicate daily market activity to management
- Monitor Auto liquidations, Debit balances, Margin call aging and clearing deposit shortages for the Brokers.
- Monitor margin calls, clearing deposit shortfalls and Profit & loss for Market makers.
- Assist the Customer support staff to entertain the customer generated queries related to trades and orders executions, price matching, authenticity of prices etc.
- Monitor market makers price feed using the Exchange operated BOTs.
- Assist the Risk department in Analytical activities.
- Perform UAT of Risk and Market Surveillance functionalities.
Last Date to Apply: May 31, 2022
Please send your resume at [email protected]